Sunday, December 3, 2023

December Randoms

I have a colleague who posts Sunday Randoms, randomly on Sundays on their social media. I enjoy reading them and always wanted to carry this into my blog. So here I am attempting the idea of writing monthly randoms. They are basically thoughts, feelings, statements that are on my mind. Feel free to add in the comments your thoughts or responses to the randoms.
  1. Do we really need to give our opinion on when everyone begins their Christmas decorating? Can we just share our Christmas decorating to bring joy to this time of year? 
  2. I was told over and over that you will love your grandchildren more than your own children. That didn’t happen. I love my children so much! I have a different love for my granddaughter. She’s my child’s child. My heart just grew even greater when she was born.
  3. Growing old can be scary especially when you feel symptoms you never felt before out of no where. Stay in touch with your doctor.
  4. The Texans are looking good again. Glad we scheduled to go see a game early on and will hope to see a great one. Texans vs. Titans
  5. Drink your water. It does the body good.
  6. Spend your time with who and where you want. Life is too short to get permission for your decisions.
  7. Take the picture. The memories last longer. 
  8. Marriage can be as strong as you let it. Learn when to pick your battles. Learn when to enjoy the moments.
  9. Take care of your mental health as you would take care of your physical health. It matters more than you know. It also has an impact on your physical. 
  10. Know when to turn off work. The work isn’t going anywhere. It will be there when you get back. 
I’ll begin with this list for December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your positive thoughts are appreciated!